Tip & How-To about Home
1) For removing perspiration stains from shirts and other clothing soak it in Vinegar and warm water.
Then clean as usual.
2) For removing mild-dew form the shower and bath tubs use products containing Phosphoric acid.
3) Remove build up from the shower doors wipe it with LEMON OIL..It prevents it from the future buildup
4) Dusty and dirty mini blinds can be cleaned in a snap....just fill the bath tub with warm water and soap
and soak the blinds....for white blinds add some bleach as well to the water.
5) For cleaning Ceramic tiles just pour some Isopropyl alcohol over it and rub nicely with a mop. Make sure children
are out and room is well ventilated.
Just follow these certain handy tips and tricks as they works wonders for your home.....!!!!!
Posted by Mukesh... on
Jan 29, 2016 | 3.1 Phillip Lim Silk Keyhole Tank Top -...
Mar 12, 2014 | Clothing
The yellow stains that appear on your shirt are usually caused by many factors including sweat, soil, stress and antiperspirant ingredients. In case some of these factors come together, yellow stains appear on your clothes.
Feb 03, 2013 | Health & Beauty
Oct 31, 2011 | Whirlpool Washing Machines
After soaking mugs and removing the stains, rinse and wash very well before using-especially when using the bleach method.
May 06, 2011 | Samsung Dishwashers