Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Burning a Data cd on dvd on windows 7 is very easy and simple using Windows media player....
just follow the steps given below:
1) Click on the Start button
2) Click on All programs
3) Go to Windows Media player
4) Once the player is open look for the Player library and click on the Burn Tab There.
5) Once the Burn options are opened click on Data DVD or CD
6) Insert a blank cd into your cd-rom.....make sure the type of cd you are inserting is same as the
option you select for burning.
7) if in case auto play box opens then close it
8) In order to make it easier, prior to starting the procedure of burning a dvd or a cd make a folder on
the desktop which includes the data or the songs that you want to burn in......it makes it easier to locate a single
folder rather than to search individually for an item.
9) Drag the songs you want to burn right into the middle of the player library's list pane which lies on its right side
10) for removing a certain song, right click and select remove from list
11) after your'e done with the selection, just click on the START BURN button
12)It takes a little time to burn a data disc. Make a note that data DVD is not as same as DVD video disc.
That's it and you get a whole set of songs into your cd just within a few minutes.........so get goin.!!!
Posted by Mukesh... on
Oct 07, 2008 | Computers & Internet
Mar 30, 2008 | Roxio Easy CD & DVD Creator 6...
121 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!