Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
So looking for some exciting new themes for your Windows 7.....no need to look here & there, its
there hidden in your computer. These themes are particularly based upon certain basic points such as language
& location that you choose when you are installing Windows 7. These location-specific themes are found
in the personalized Menu. Just give a right click on your desktop anywhere and and you can have access to
location that you choose.
Still there are certain other themes as well that you can choose rather than choosing the default ones.
Its very easy to access these hidden themes in your system...wanna know how to access it.....follow the smple steps below:
1) Go to Start Menu
2) Type this in you search box:
3) Windows Explorer pops up showing certain locations such as South Africa, Britain, Australia,
4) Click on your choice & selct the wallpaper that you like, or you can install the full theme.....as you like
5) You can Install the particular theme by just giving it a double click.
6) These Installed themes can be seen in "My Themes" in the "Personalization" Panel
And not to forget there are still some official websites from where you can download loads of
other themes or wallpapers.....But this can be one of the easiest way to access something hidden in
your own system...... So just give it a try.....
Posted by Mukesh... on
Feb 14, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jan 12, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Feb 09, 2010 | HP Computers & Internet
154 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!