TIVO DirectTV RC65 Remote Control Programming by Code Search
Here are the steps to program your TIVO DirectTV RC65 remote control using Code Search:
- Turn on the TV or component.
- Slide the MODE switch to the TV, AV1 or AV2 position, as desired.
- Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys at the same time until the green light under the selected switch position flashes twice, then release both keys.
- Enter 9-9-1 followed by one of the following four digits: 0 for Sat box, 1 for TV, 2 for VCR/DVD/PVR, 3 for Stereo.
- Press PWR, or other functions (e.g. PLAY for VCR) you want to use.
- Point the remote at the TV or component and press CHAN UP. Repeatedly press CHAN UP until the TV or component turns off or performs the action you selected in step 5.
- Use the CHAN DOWN key to step back a code.
- When the TV or component turns off turns off or performs the action you selected in step 5, stop pressing the CHAN UP key. Then, press and release the SELECT key.
NOTE: If the light flashes 3 times before the TV or component responds, you've cycled through all codes and the code you need is not available.
If you know the 5-digit code you want to use, follow these steps
To download and electronic copy of the DirectTV RC 65 manual, click here.
I hope that helps.