TIVO DirectTV RC65 Remote Control Programming
Here are the steps to program your TIVO Direct TV RC65 Remote Control:
- Locate the 5-digit code for your DIRECTV® Receiver. (See Users Manual)
- Power on the DIRECTV Receiver.
- Slide the MODE switch to the DIRECTV position.
- Press and hold the MUTE and SELECT keys until the green light under the DIRECTV position flashes twice, then release both keys.
- Using the number keys, enter the 5-digit code. If performed correctly, the green light under the DIRECTV position flashes twice.
- Aim the remote at your DIRECTV Receiver and press the PWR key once. The DIRECTV Receiver should turn off; if it does not, repeat steps 3 and 4, trying each code for your brand until you find the correct code.
Your TIVO DirectTV RC65 remote control is now setup to control your DVR. A digital copy of your remote's owners manual is available here
Instructions for the RC65 Code Search function to find compatible remote codes are here.
I hope that helps.