Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
How to contact the Seller
The easiest way to get in touch with a seller is from the item listing page. Here's how to do it:
1. Go to the listing and click the "Ask a question" link under "Seller info" on the right. You may be asked to sign in.
2. Select a question type from the "Subject" menu.
3. Enter your question or concern.
4. Click the "Send" button.
If you've bid on or won an item, you can try calling the seller.
Here's how to request the phone number:
1. Click the "Advanced Search" link at the top of any eBay page.
2. Click the "Find Contact Information" link in the box on the left.
3. Enter the seller's user ID and the item number.
4. Click the "Search" button.
It can be upsetting if your seller isn't responding. If you already sent the seller an email, try calling.
A phone call often works better than email. You can request your seller's phone number on the site.
If you've already tried contacting the seller by email and phone, I'd recommend that you report the seller to the Trust & Safety team. eBay members are required to have updated contact information so they can respond to questions.
Hope this could help! Please take your time to rate..! Thank you..!
Posted by jenneline... on
Oct 23, 2010 | Watches
Oct 08, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Apr 09, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Oct 09, 2009 | PayPal Accounts
208 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!