Here's how you can sign up for an eBay store:
- Select the My eBay tab at the top of the page.
- On the left side of the page, under "My Account" select "Subscriptions".
- Scroll down until you see eBay stores. Click the "subscribe" link to the left of the subscription level you'd like.
- You might be asked to verify your information on the next page.
- On the following page, you'll be asked to confirm the Store level you'd like and also to choose a Store Name. After doing so, click the Continue button at the bottom of the page.
- The next page shows you the additional products that come for free or at a discount with your Store subscription (Selling Manager for Basic Stores, for example). You can select and deselect them from this page. After doing so, click the Continue button at the bottom.
- Review the subscription fee on the next page. Also, read and accept the User Agreement. Then, click the Subscribe button.
After completing the Store subscription, you'll be given your Store URL in the form of http://stores.ebay.com/STORENAME
, where "STORENAME" is your store name.
On the confirmation page you'll also get the option to do a Quick Store Tuneup to review and apply the recommended Store settings based on what has been successful for other sellers.To start the Quick Store Tuneup:
- Click the "Start Quick Store Tuneup" button on the Store subscription confirmation page.
- Get here by clicking the "Quick Store Tuneup" link on the left side of the "Manage My Store" page.
Tip: you will need to put a credit card on file so that you can subscribe to an eBay Store.