Tip & How-To about Cameras
Hi all follow the steps below.
1. Remove the card from the camera.
2. Make sure the card is unlocked. That lock key
present in side of the memory card.
3. fix it back in camera.
4. format the card from the camera. You can get the
option for format from camera settings pressing
after menu key.
5. After finish the format, restart the camera.
6. Now you can see that message has gone & its
start working. If you face the same problem then
the memory card is damaged or the camera card
reader is damaged. I hope you will not faced those
problems. Please let me know the result. If you
want to know more then ask me again .Thanks.
Posted by RAJDEEP... on
Dec 29, 2010 | Nikon COOLPIX S6000 Digital Camera
Apr 07, 2010 | Cameras
Apr 07, 2010 | Canon PowerShot A40 Digital Camera
Oct 16, 2009 | Panasonic Lumix DMC-FX01 Digital Camera
Apr 16, 2009 | Nikon D90 Digital Camera with 18-105mm...