Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Download the latest version Cucusoft DVD to iPod touch Converter Suite and install it.
2. Run the DVD to iPod nano Video Converter, load your DVD by clicking 'Open DVD' button or choosing 'Open DVD' from 'File' drop down menu. One or several titles appear in the list after loading DVD.
3. As usual, the longest title is the main file of the movie. You can remove the title you don't like to convert by unchecking the title. Set 'Subtitle', 'Audio Languages' to what you like.
4. To 'Output Folder', Enter the full pathname or choose the path where you want to save your video files by clicking the related button.
5. Click 'Convert' button to start the DVD to iPod nano Video Conversion.
6. Find the iPod nano Video conversion created and drag it into your iTunes library, or select 'Add File to Library' from the 'File' menu and select the encoded movies. Load the it to iPod by clicking 'File -> Update iPod'.
dvd to ipodtouch
Posted by noodlejim on
Jul 19, 2010 | Computers & Internet
134 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!