Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
This will show you how to update or refresh the Windows Experience Index (WEI) base score in Windows 7 to help measure the capability of your computer.
1. Open the Start Menu.
2. Right click on the Computer button, and click on Properties.
Note: You could also just press the Windows Key + Pause/Break key to open System Properties.
3. Click on the System rating is not available, Windows Experience Index, or Your Windows Experience Index needs to be refreshed link.
4. Click on Windows Exoerience Index
5. Click on Your Windows Experience Index needs to ber refreshed
6 Click on the Rate this computer button, Re-run the assessment link, or Refresh Now button.
7. Finaly Click on Update My Score.
You will now see this status window.
Posted by Angelito... on
Sep 08, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Dec 07, 2010 | Vga GeForce4 Ti4200 64MB DVIout AGP Card...
Sep 08, 2010 | Microsoft Computers & Internet
Jun 23, 2010 | Computers & Internet
221 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!