Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. Go to Control Panel>System>Advanced System Settings
2. Go to Remote tab.
3. Under Remote Assistance, put a check mark on Allow Remote Assistance connections to this computer.
Note: This automatically adds Remote Desktop exception to Windows Firewall.
4. Click on Apply.
1. Go to Start>All Programs>Accessories>Remote Desktop Connection
2. Enter the Computer Name or IP address of the computer you wish to connect to.
3. Click on Connect.
4. For more connection options, click on Options
Here you can save the connection profile, adjust display properties, run specified programs upon connection, adjust connection bandwidth, etc.
For more information on specific tabs, click on Help.
Posted by saif35 on
Mar 06, 2016 | HP Computers & Internet
Oct 10, 2013 | Computers & Internet
Jul 21, 2010 | Dell Inspiron 1525 Notebook
Jun 11, 2010 | Compaq Presario 700 470024-192 Notebook
May 10, 2010 | Microsoft Windows XP Professional SP3 Full...
201 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!