Tip & How-To about Garden
1. Coil it tightly around that hard to reach/remove oil filter 2-3 times, then pull on the end that enables it to unscrew - and it will ! ( If you can't pull the free end to spin it off, the added width of the coils around the filter will give you a super non-slip grip for your hand to grab & unscrew it.)
2. Fold it into itself and wedge it between that pulley and a solid wedge point, then rotating the pulley until it locks up, siezing it from turning, you can loosen those pulley hub mounting blots or center bolt....Without damaging your pulley hub !
3. Cut it into the desired length and cut a **** in each end to slip hose clamps through to repair that broken exhaust / muffler hanger mount. It will last longer than the parts store rubber mount kits.
4. Line the inside of your kids bicycle tires with it and you'll NEVER FIX ANOTHER FLAT...Well, I haven't...And I live in Texas !!!
5. An 8" strip wrapped around that jar lid that refuses to loosen is a piece of cake now....Try it !!!
Posted by Cool Blue... on
May 28, 2014 | 2002 Buick Rendezvous
Jun 14, 2010 | 1983 Honda XL 125 R
Sep 12, 2009 | 2001 Honda CBR 929 RR Fireblade
Aug 14, 2009 | 2005 Ford Fusion
Nov 20, 2008 | 2005 Harley Davidson FXDL - FXDLI Dyna Low...