I would recommend using a live-bootable operating system to bypass the fact that you no longer have a working Windows installation. Here's how to do it:
1. First make sure all the hard drives you want to recover data from are plugged in correctly inside the computer. You will also need an external hard drive or thumb drive plugged in to backup your data to once you can get to it.
2. On a separate, working computer, download and burn Hiren's BootCD. It is available here.
2a.If you don't have anything to burn disc images with, I recommend IMGBurn, available at ninite.com
(just click on IMGBurn to select it, and then scroll down and click on "Get Installer" at the bottom of the page.
3. Once you have the CD burned, put it in the disc drive of the computer that your internal and external drives are plugged into.
4. Watch for the computer to tell you which key to press for startup options (almost always within the first 2 seconds of starting up your computer). On Dells this key is F12.
5. Once in the boot menu, select the CD/DVD drive.
Wait for the Hiren's menu to load, then select "MiniXP."
6. Once MiniXP finishes loading, merely open My Computer and drag and drop the data from your old, internal hard drives to the external drive you plugged in earlier.
(Your documents will probably be located in either the C:/Users/YOURNAME folder or the C:/Documents and Settings/YOURNAME folder)