Tip & How-To about Dryers
If the dryer is running but not heating,then the heating element needs to be replaced.
The procedure is as follows:---
1) First of all unplug the dryer
from wall outlet.
2) Remove the front service panel of the dryer.
3) After the front service panel is removed. You will see the heating element wires and heat shield.
4) Remove the heat shield by plucking the wires out from the heat shield.
5) Also remove the screws holding the heating element.
6) The heating will have to be moved a bit to come out easily. Before removing the heating element out. Please note down the position of old heating element. So while placing the new heating element you don’t face any problem.
7) Replace the element with a new element.
8) Refit all the parts removed while removing the old heating element properly.
These will help. Thanks.
Posted by charlymont... on
Aug 30, 2013 | Electrolux EIED55HIW 27 In. White Electric...
Apr 22, 2010 | Whirlpool LER4634J Electric Dryer
Apr 19, 2010 | Whirlpool LER4634J Electric Dryer
Apr 02, 2010 | Whirlpool LER4634J Electric Dryer
Aug 22, 2009 | Kenmore 84152 Electric Dryer