Tip & How-To about Dryers
1) When the clothes are not getting dried but dryeris running. That means the heating element needs to be replaced.
2) First of all unplug the dryer from wall outlet.
3) The heating element is located in the cabinet. Insome models the cabinet is located in rear or in some models its located infront.
4) Remove the screws on the heating element cabinetto reach the heating element.
5) You will see wires connected to the heatingelement terminals.
6) Remove the wires from element using needle noseplier.
7) Then remove the object blocking the heatingelement with the screw driver. But in some models the heating element can be removeddirectly.
8) After removing the object remove the screwsholding the heating element.
9) Theheating will have to be moved a bit to come out easily. Before removing theheating element out. Please note down the position of old heating element. Sowhile placing the new heating element you don’t face any problem.
10) Refit all the parts removed while removing theold heating element properly.
This will help. Thanks.
Posted by charlymont... on
Dec 20, 2017 | Roper Dryers
Sep 26, 2011 | Dryers
Mar 11, 2011 | Maytag Dryers
Dec 23, 2010 | Whirlpool Dryers
Jul 15, 2008 | Roper REX4634KQ Electric Dryer