Tip & How-To about Grilling
Hello. Are you frustrated because your gas grill doesn't get hot enough lately. The problem you are having indicates that you have to go through a procedure called "RESETTING THE REGULATOR". Follow these easy steps:
1. Turn the burners on for one full minute and then off.
2. Next, remove the regulator and the hose from the tank.
3. Then reconnect the tank to the regulator and hose.
4. And very slowly open the tank.
5. Last step is to fire up the burners and start cooking with you new hot flame.
The problem began the first time you opened the valve on the tank too quickly. In the future, always turn the tank valve on s-l-o-w-l-y to prevent this problem.. Joe
Posted by Joe Hogan on
Jul 03, 2011 | KitchenAid KBNU487TSS Gas All-in-One Grill...
Mar 22, 2010 | Weber Q Grill
Mar 21, 2010 | Grilling
Mar 19, 2010 | Weber Q Grill