I have given an general explanation on most projection TV ' s
- Enter the menu on your TV. Use the remote control and bring up the menu.
- Choose "Convergence." This may be under "Picture Settings," "Function" or "Advanced Options."
- Select a color. You will have red, green and blue to choose from. Do each one, starting with red.
- Press "Enter." A crosshair pattern will appear on your screen.
- Adjust vertically. If there is a horizontal red line visible, press the up or down arrow keys (or channel up or down) to adjust the convergence until the line is superimposed on the horizontal-center line of the white crosshair.
- Adjust horizontally. If there is a vertical red line visible, press left or right (or volume up or down) to adjust horizontally. Do this until the line is superimposed on the vertical line of the white crosshair.
- Save settings. It is important to save your settings when you are done, instead of simply exiting the menu.
- Repeat these steps for all colors.