Tip & How-To about Canon PIXMA iP90 Mobile Printer
This error is common in all the newer variants of canon printers.. Canon charges 50-80$ to fix it! But it can be fixed by following the steps below:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with o
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Posted by eagle338 on
Jun 14, 2016 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Jun 13, 2016 | Canon LASER SHOT LBP 3300 Printer
Feb 01, 2016 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Mar 13, 2011 | Canon MP560 All-In-One InkJet Printer
2,696 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!