Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
In most companies’ offices, *.doc (Microsoft Word) documents are probably the most widely-spread files used by employee. To protect the information, users often set a password for *.doc files. This is a convenient way to restrict access to the file when users exchanged and store information. The problem appears when you forget or when an employee who set the password leaves the job and the password isn’t recorded anywhere. If this happens, how do you get out of the situation?
Well, as far as I know, there is a lot of software can recovery word password, and they focuses on recovering Word password with three attack modes, Brute-force Attack, Brute-force with Mask Attack and Dictionary Attack.
Brute-force Attack for passwords with nothing know on the password, it means the program will do a full-scale search and try all possibilities randomly in order to get the password guess with the correct password and recover it.
Brute-force Attack with Mask Attack is commonly used when some password features are still remembered. For instances, the possible password length, any digits, letters, special characters like pond, dollar, or asterisk in the password. What are the first or last characters of the password, etc.
This allows users to define a password mask to minimize the guess test load and maximize the recovery speed. You can choose this attack if you still remember part of your password. For example, if you still remember your password is four characters and begins with "z", then you can define the mask as “z???” Thus reduces the detecting scale for the program, as it will only seek for the last 3 characters instead of 4 characters of the whole. To use this attack, a password mask must be defined.
Dictionary attack allowed you to create your own dictionary for the program to base on Brute-force with mask attack helps to reduce the password search time.
In order to offer you the best software, I have tried all password recovery tools I can found, and according to my experience, I recommend you Word Password Recovery 5.0 your best choice to retrieve your password.
1. All versions of MS Word are supported
2. Recovers all types of passwords
3. Recovers Word 97-2007 open passwords using advanced password recovery
4. Instantly recovers or resets all other types of passwords: open, modify, write reservation, form and document protection passwords
5. Support for simultaneous processing of several password recovery projects. Several attacks (using different attack profiles) can be conducted on one file simultaneously.
6. Program automatically saves password search state and can resume after a stop or a crash
7. Includes a Wizard for easy setup of password recovery attacks
8. Free updates during 1 year
The Password Recovery Official site: http://www.recoverlostpassword.com/
Posted by Maggie... on
Sep 25, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
Jun 30, 2010 | Computers & Internet
Mar 19, 2010 | Microsoft Office Word 2007 Upgrade:...
Feb 04, 2010 | Microsoft Office Professional 2007 Full...
144 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!