Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
For security, we often protect our PDF file by password , such as some academic papers or network magazines. If we want to edit secured PDF, we would better unlock them first. But something bad often happen, For example, when we want to print a secured PDF file, but the password is lost; or if we want to extract some excellent pages from a PDF file, we would fail to copy them. So how to unlock and edit secured PDF?
Fortunately, as far as I know, there are methods, such as Brute Force Attack and Dictionary Attack can resolve the problem. However another question comes, with so much software can retrieve PDF password, which one should be chosen? Well, according to my own experience, I recommend you
PDF Password Recovery 5.0 an easy-to-use tool designed for removing passwords added to Adobe Acrobat PDF documents.
1. All versions through Adobe Acrobat 9.0 are supported
2. Do NOT need Adobe Acrobat software.
3. Easy to use: step-to-step guide and screenshots
4. Recovers user password required to open the file
5. Decrypts PDF files protected with owner passwords
6. Instantly removes restrictions on copying, printing and other actions with the file
7. Program automatically saves password search state and can resume after a stop or a crash
8. Patterns can be used to minimize search time if any part of the password is known
9. Passwords of any length and complexity can be recovered
10.Free updates during one year.
you can download the product form Password Recovery Official site
Posted by smallswall... on
161 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!