Tip & How-To about LG enV VX9900 Cellular Phone
1. Go to your messages.
2. scroll down until you see "Mobile IM".
3. Press OK
4. Select AIM. WL Messenger, or Yahoo!. (depending on what IM type you already have)
5. Press OK
6. Type in your screen name/email address/Yahoo! ID and password in the spaces given.
7. Press OK
*You are then signed in and can IM from your phone.
((NOTE: If you do not have enough service because of an area you are in OR because there is a parental block on your phone, you will not be able to get access to your Mobile IM.))
Info By: Tiffany Acosta
Posted by Tiffany... on
Open internet explorer
To enable scripting:
Click the "Tools" menu on your Internet Explorer toolbar and select "Internet Options."
Click the "Security" tab.
Click the Internet (globe) icon and click the "Custom Level" button.
Scroll down to "Scripting."
Enable the following:
* Active scripting
* Allow paste operations via script
* Scripting of Java applets are all enabled
Click the OK button at the bottom of the window.
1. On your keyboard, hold down the Windows key and press the R key. This opens the "Run" command.
2. Type in appwiz.cpl and click OK. This opens "Add or Remove Programs."
3. Select Java and then click the Uninstall button. There may be multiple installed versions, so be sure to remove all of them.
4. Next, download and install the latest version of Java Runtime Environment
5. To ensure the update is effective please Clear the Yahoo! Messenger Cache
6. Restart Messenger to determine if the issue is resolved.
Mar 08, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Feb 12, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Nov 27, 2010 | Yahoo Messenger
Oct 09, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Jan 30, 2009 | Motorola Mobility SLVR L7 Cellular Phone
2,250 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!