Tip & How-To about Washing Machines
The procedure is as follows:--
1) First of all unplug the washing machine from main power outlet.
2) Take it out away from wall.
3) Remove the screws from its back to remove the back panel.
4) You will see the belt once the back panel is removed.
5) Now push the belt adjustment lever towards the down side. so the belt will get loose.
6) Carefully remove the old belt.
7) Place the new belt in the same position as old belt was placed.
8) Refit all the parts in the same place and same order in what they were removed.
This will help. Thanks.
Posted by charlymont... on
Aug 15, 2010 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
May 14, 2010 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Jul 14, 2009 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
Jun 29, 2009 | Ricoh Aficio 1035 Copier
Apr 12, 2009 | Whirlpool Cabrio WTW6600SBT Top Load...
254 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!