Tip & How-To about Refrigerators
The procedure is as follows:--
1) The water filter located in the top left corner of the refrigerator in the small tube with a bottom hole.
2) Before removing the water, drain the water in the chamber by turning the filter handle counterclockwise.
3) Then carefully slide the cartridge out of the tubing.
4) Take the new filter and push the replacement filter into the filter holder.
5) While placing the new filter the filter handle should be positioned vertically.
6) After placing the filter turn it clockwise to make the new filter fit properly.
7)Test by running water in to the tubing and check if its going freely or getting blocked.
This will help.good luck.
Posted by charlymont... on
Apr 06, 2015 | GE Refrigerators
Jul 12, 2008 | Hotpoint Refrigerators
Nov 23, 2014 | Kenmore Refrigerators
Aug 15, 2011 | Amana AFB2534DE Bottom Freezer French Door...
252 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!