Tip & How-To about Refrigerators
The procedure is as follows:--.
1) Locate the water/ice filter in the back of the refrigerator. Its located at the far back of the top shelf.
2) Carefully remove anything on the top shelf of the refrigerator that is in the way of the filter
3) Then remove the housing of the filter You will have to twist it and remove the housing.
4) The housing will have small arrows showing which way to turn.
5) Now remove the existing filter from the housing and throw the old filter.
6) Insert the new filter in the housing.
7) The fit all the parts you removed in reverse procedure.
This will help.good luck.
Posted by charlymont... on
Oct 02, 2013 | GE GTL17JBSBS 28" 16.6 Cu. Ft. Top-Freezer...
Sep 21, 2013 | Refrigerators
May 29, 2012 | Whirlpool Refrigerators
Aug 23, 2009 | Refrigerators
186 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!