Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
1. Connect your ML648B to your computer with Windows XP or later.2. By default your computer will recognize ML648B as GPX MTP Device. (Wait for few seconds to a minute allowing your Windows computer to recognize and install necessary drivers for the device for first time as MTP Device.)
3. Press the POWER button from top of your ML648B, to change it to USB mode connection. You will also see USB on the screen of ML648B.(Wait for few seconds to a minute allowing your Windows computer to recognize and install necessary drivers for the device for first time as USB device.)
4. ML648B will now mount 2 drives, one as Tools (as CD-Drive) and second as Removable Disk (Drive) – under My Computer on your windows desktop.
5. Double click & open Tools, and run Setup.exe to start installing Video Conversion Software tool.
6. Select defaults options and finish the installation by clicking on Close or Finish.
7. If asked, click on Continue Anyway on Windows XP or Install this driver software anyway on windows vista. This will help.Good Luck.
Posted by charlymont... on
Feb 10, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Jan 23, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Jan 15, 2009 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Dec 30, 2008 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
Dec 27, 2008 | GPX ML648B MP3 Player
225 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!