Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
1: Power off printer.2: Press and hold RESUME then press POWER, The indicator will start blinking.
3: While the indicator is blinking , Press RESUME twice then Wait until the printer beeps to indicate service mode
5: When the indicator lights steady GREEN, press RESUME two(2)times. The indicator should be GREEN.
6: Press Power to Print . This will help.Good Luck
Posted by charlymont... on
printer powered off but connected on power source , you must:
1. Press & hold stop/reset button, and then press & hold [ON/OFF] button.
2. When Green power lit, leave stop/reset button & press twice stop/reset (see orange indicator).
3. Leave On/Off button. Printer in actually service mode.
4. Press stop/reset 4 times (see orange indicator) if not blink restart above process from top.
5. After press stop/reset 4 times successful press On/Off button 3 times. printer will off.
6. Press On/Off button.
Waste ink full reset These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
1) Close the print head cover, and turn off the printer. While pressing the Resume/Cancel button, press the Power button. (Do not release the buttons. The LED lights in green to indicate that a function is selectable.)
2) While holding the Power button, release the Resume/Cancel button. (Do not release the Power button.)
3) While holding the Power button, press the Resume/Cancel button three times, and then release the Power and Resume/Cancel buttons. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.) During initialization, the LED blinks in green.
4) When the LED stops blinking and lights in green, press the Resume/Cancel button the 4 times. (Each time the Resume/Cancel button is pressed, the LED lights alternately in either orange or green, starting with orange.)
5) Press the Power button. The LED lights in green, and the
selected function is performed. (When the operation completes, the printer returns to the menu selection mode automatically.)
6) Power off then back on and test.
Waste ink full reset
These are the instructions which worked for me on my Canon pixma mp470:
Jul 23, 2011 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
Nov 20, 2010 | Canon BJC S450 InkJet Printer
Feb 21, 2010 | Canon I990 InkJet Photo Printer
161 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!