Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
Hi. For most Dish Network devices, you will have to ensure that the remote address is set on 1 in order for it to be controlled by the Harmony remote.
To reset your Dish Network device to remote address 1, you can do the following:
1. Press SYSTEM INFO on the receiver's front panel. The System Information screen displays on the nearby TV and shows the Remote Address.
2. Using the original Dish Network remote, press and hold SAT on your remote control for about three seconds, until all of the mode buttons light up, and then release SAT.
3. Using the NUMBER PAD, press the 1 button.
4. Press POUND (#). If you entered the address correctly, SAT will flash three times.
5. Press RECORD. Make sure the Remote Address you see on the System Information screen is 1.
6. Press the SELECT button on the front panel to close the System Information screen.
That should get the device working with your Harmony remote. Hope it helps.
Posted by Anonymous on
Mar 17, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 700 LCD Remote Control
Mar 10, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 700 LCD Remote Control
Dec 25, 2009 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
Dec 16, 2009 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
Feb 05, 2009 | Sling Media Slingbox AV Remote Control
137 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!