Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
The procedure is as follows:--
1. Connect your mp3 player to the computer.
2. Open Windows Media Player
3. Click on the icon of your Mp3 player on the left-hand side of the Library
4. Click on the Songs, Tracks, or other Music Folder
5. Find a song or songs that you want to delete
6. Left-click the song once to highlight it
7. Press the “Delete” button on your computer’s keyboard. This will help.Good luck.
Posted by charlymont... on
Apr 06, 2010 | SanDisk Sansa m240 MP3 Player
Apr 05, 2010 | Audio Players & Recorders
Mar 22, 2009 | Philips GoGear HDD1830 MP3 Player
Dec 17, 2008 | Philips GOGEAR SA6045 MP3 Player
Nov 29, 2008 | Philips GoGear Flash MP3 Player
152 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!