Tip & How-To about Televison & Video
Put a region 1, 2, 3, or 4 and so on into the player when it comes up with "wrong region". Just push the "title PBC" button on the remote and away you go.
Push on the remote, STOP, STOP, SETUP, >>, |<<, >>|, SELECT REGION.
With the player turned on and no CD, push (on the remote) "set-up, <<, >>, |<<, >>|".
Put in any DVD, when "WRONG REGION" appears, press the 'TITLE' button on remote or player.
1. Press the Open button on your remote control to open the disc tray.
2. Press the Setup button on your remote control.
3. Press the Stop button on your remote control.
4. Press the Previous button on your remote control.
5. Press the Next button on your remote control.
6. A hidden menu will appear where you can select 1 for region 1, 2 for region 2, and so on.
Posted by Jyackle5 on
Apr 14, 2010 | Sony DVP-SR200P DVD Player
Mar 21, 2010 | Sony DVP-NS400D DVD Player
Mar 21, 2009 | Televison & Video
Oct 11, 2008 | Coby DVD-514 DVD Player
Mar 05, 2008 | Televison & Video
235 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!