Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
HI. So there are a couple of things you will have to ensure for the connectivity to be successful.
1. You are not connected to the internet via a router
2. You are not on a wireless network
3. Any firewalls on your computer are disabled
4. Your USB cable and port are good, and the remote is not connected to a USB hub but right into the compter.
Now, please do the following:
1. Uninstall the software
2. Download it again at http://logitech.com/myharmony
4. In your computer's add/remove programs, uninstall the Logitech Desktop Messenger
5. Take out the battery, press and hold the "OFF" button, and re-insert it. The remote will display "Safe Mode"
6. Connect your remote and log in to your account
7. Click "Downloads" at the top and select "Firmware". The firmware on the remote will update.
8. Click "Replace Remote" to conduct a connectivity check.
9. Update the remote.
That should get the remote working. :)
Posted by Anonymous on
Mar 05, 2011 | Creative Labs WebCam Live!
Mar 07, 2010 | Logitech Harmony One Advanced Universal...
Mar 05, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 880 LCD Remote Control
Jan 01, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
Mar 27, 2008 | HTC Touch P3450 Smartphone
576 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!