Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
HI! Here's what to do if your Logitech Harmony remote's LCD screen has gone blank.
1. Remove the battery, press and hold the 'OFF' button, and re-insert the battery. The screen will display 'Safe Mode!', or the 'Activities' button will be lit.
2. Connect your remote to the computer.
3. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in.
4. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware".
5. The remote will go through the firmware update.
6. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.
If the screen is still blank after you complete these steps, then it is a hardware issue and you should contact Logitech's wonderful support team, given that the remote is still under warranty.
Posted by Anonymous on
Mar 08, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 1000 LCD Touchscreen...
Mar 05, 2010 | Logitech Harmony 966208 Remote Control
Dec 20, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 525 LCD Remote Control
Oct 22, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
Sep 25, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 890 LCD Remote Control
1,103 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!