Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
The procedure is as follows:--
1. Turn off printer2. Hold down Resume button and press Power button.
3. Keep holding down Power button and let Resume button go.
4. Press Resume button 2 times then let BOTH buttons go.
5. Green lights will flash and then stop blinking.
6. When green lights are solid, press the Resume button 4 times.
7. Press the Power button and the printer should turn off, if not, press the Power button once more.
8. Your printer should respond as normal. This will help.good luck.
Posted by charlymont... on
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon Pixma iP2700 InkJet Photo Printer
Feb 28, 2011 | Canon PIXMA iP4300 InkJet Photo Printer
Nov 25, 2010 | Office Equipment & Supplies
Feb 01, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP530 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 04, 2009 | Canon Office Equipment & Supplies
159 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!