Tip & How-To about Office Equipment & Supplies
the system is as follows:--
1. First Disconnect printer from AC power outlet. Also disconnect USB PC cable from back of the printer.
2. Press and HOLD the POWER button (untill step 7).
3. Reconnect power cord (turn on power) to the printer.
4. The indicator should be green.
5. Press and release the RESUME button , the indicator should be orange.
6. Press and release the RESUME button again, the indicator should be green.
7. NOW Release POWER buttons.
8. NOW Connect the printer to PC (USB cable). This will help.Good luck.
Posted by charlymont... on
Sep 29, 2010 | Canon PIXMA MP130 All-In-One InkJet...
Jun 10, 2010 | HP OfficeJet 6210 All-In-One InkJet...
Nov 18, 2009 | Canon i250 InkJet Printer
Mar 03, 2008 | Canon i 550 InkJet Printer
518 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!