Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Increase Physical memory of the system.
Increasing Physical memory will increase the performance of the system.
1. Right click My Computer - Select Properties.
2. In property window Click on Advance tab --- Performance -- Settings.
3. In Performance Options window -----> Virtual Memory option Click Change button.
4. In Virtual memory window --- Select C drive --- Click on custom Size.
5. Change initial size to 2000MB & Maximum size to 4000MB -- Click on Set button.
6. Click OK and close all window. Restart system.
Achalesh Prem P
Vote for me
Posted by Achalesh... on
Sep 18, 2009 | HP Compaq Presario SR1503wm PC Desktop
570 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!