Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
Hi everyone. So I can see that there are a lot of people who are having trouble with their Harmony remotes being stuck in safe mode. Here's how to fix it and get your remote working again:
1. Connect your remote to the computer.
2. Launch the Harmony Remote Software, and log in.
3. Click "Downloads" at the top and click "Firmware"
4. The remote will go through the firmware update.
5. Select "Yes", and click NEXT to update the remote.
Voila! Hope this can help.
Posted by Anonymous on
Nov 24, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Apr 27, 2010 | Televison & Video
Aug 29, 2009 | Logitech Harmony 550 Remote Control
Mar 05, 2010 | Televison & Video
2,791 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!