- Click "Start" on your computer screen and click "Run."
- Type"appwiz.cpl" (without quotes) and hit "Enter" to log into the programswindow. Scroll through and click on the Imesh Toolbar. It may also belabeled as Imesh media bar.
- Click"Remove/Uninstall," and confirm "Yes" to uninstall it from yourcomputer. If you do not see Imesh in the programs window, move to thenext step to remove it from your web browser.
- LaunchInternet Explorer. Click "Tools." Click "Manage Add-ons" and click"Imesh Toolbar." Click "Remove" and restart your web browser. If youare using Mozilla Firefox, move to the next step.
- LaunchMozilla Firefox web browser and click "Tools" on the top menu. Click"Add-ons" and click the "Extensions" tab. Click "Imesh Toolbar" andclick "Uninstall." Restart your web browser.
- Double-click "My Computer" on your desktop. Double-click the C: drive and double-click the "Program Files" folder.
- Locate the Imesh folder and delete it. Empty the recycle bin.
Not finding what you are looking for?