If you are getting one of the above error messages:
- This message can display if you eject a disc during game play. If this is when the message displayed, make sure that you return to the Wii Menu before changing discs if you wish to play a different game.
- If your Wii console is laying flat, it may be positioned upside down. Ensure that is positioned right-side up: the game disc slot should be above all three buttons and the SD Card slot.
- Ensure that you are properly loading a Game Disc.
- If your console is placed vertically, the disc label will face to the right.
- If your console is placed horizontally, the disc label will face upwards
- If you know you are inserting the Game Disc correctly, but are still have the same problem with only one game (or if you only have one game), try cleaning the Game Disc by following the disc cleaning procedures.
If the above information did not resolve the issue or it is happening with most or all of your games, a repair is necessary.