Tip & How-To about Cell Phones
There can be an instance in your life, when you might delete any single SMS or all the SMSs in your mobile phone by mistake. And worst of all, you needed them badly. They were important and now they are disappeared into a thin air. You can easily save yourself from facing such a situation in case you are proud owner of a Windows mobile device. SMSSyncUp is a WM application that will help you to sync up/backup your SMSs to your gmail account from your device.
How To Use SMSSyncUp :
1. Install it
2. Choose your Gmail Account.
3. Open the application, and fill the Send To: with the gmail id to which you want to backup sms.
4. Go to Menu “Login”(it is not an actual login, you need to configure your Gmail account for it).
5. Login should enable the SMS folders dropdown with all your SMS folders.
6. Select the folder to backup.
7. Go to Menu “Sync SMS Folder”. This should start the message conversion to mail format. Progress will be displayed.
8. On completion it will prompt and then ask you if you want to sync.
9. Syncing would send Emails with Subject IMAPSMS| :Sender and the body will contain Message and time, the subject should help you to create proper rules in your gmail account.
Posted by Gunjan... on
Apr 10, 2014 | Nokia 2626 Mobile Phone
Sep 28, 2012 | Samsung GTB7722
Aug 12, 2011 | Samsung Star GT-S5233 Cell Phone
Dec 30, 2010 | Samsung SGH-S5230 Cell Phone
Nov 03, 2010 | Motorola Mobility W375 Cellular Phone
192 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!