It is sometimes necessary to set the time or change the time on a digital camera.Some of the features on the camera actually require that you have set the time and date.To do this , follow the following steps.
- Firstly , Press the menu button
- Use the sideways arrow buttons to go to the settings tab indicated with a hammer and a wrench.
- Use the up and down arrow buttons to scroll to Time and Date and then press the function set button.
- Use the arrow buttons to select a area you would like to edit and use the up and down arrow buttons to select a time / date or value for a field.
- Once done , press the function set button again and the time and date will be saved.
For technical support from Canon , please follow either one of the following links to the support contact page. The steps descibed above are also included in the user manual which can be downloaded from Retrevo using the link below.Canon USACanon Global
To download the manual for your camera , please click on the following link :Where to find the manual (pdf) for Canon PowerShot 95 IS / SD1200 IS
Please rate this tip if you found it useful and please do not hesitate to contact me via the comments section if you would like more information or help in setting the time and date on you camera.