Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Viruses are the major problems of our pcs, just as sickness is to
human so is virus to computers.. There are many types of viruses which
includes malware, spyware, Trojans e.t.c. A virus is an unwanted
program that runs on the computer without the consent of users. A virus
attack can lead to malfunction and decreased computer performance.
There are different antivirus programs, which prevents the computer
from virus attacks.
There are some popular antivirus programs like this:
All of the above antivirus programs work on the same principle. Suppose that when a virus attack on your computer a virus scanner, basically, then recognizes the virus definitions after the role of an antivirus program that blocks the virus. Therefore, it is essential to update antivirus software regularly; otherwise an antivirus does not recognize the virus definitions. Many organizations are providing technical support also includes anti-virus support. Vendor technical support in general, offers virus removal with the aid of remote desktop support. A technician can take remote control of the computer user’s permission. A technician can take appropriate steps troubleshooting support to provide antivirus and computer security. A good antivirus support program that helps the client to the computer free of viruses.
These are the few basic troubleshooting carried out for virus removal in a computer
1. Delete all temporary Internet files on your computer.
2. Uninstall unwanted programs installed on your computer.
3. Perform the “defrag” and “Disk Cleanup” utility in the specified time.
4. Scan your computer with any updated antivirus program.
5. Install and download the “Anti-malwarebytes.
6. Update Anti-malwarebytes.
7. Scan your computer using the “Anti-malwarebytes’ program.
Install and download the “SuperAntiSpyware” program.
9. Scan your computer using the spyware removal program.
Posted by Ibe... on
Sep 22, 2012 | NTI Backup Now EZ
Oct 04, 2010 | Computers & Internet
222 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!