- Make sure you have set the date and time correctly on your camera.
- View the picture you want to Time stamp, by changing left hand slider to green icon.
- Press the circular 'Menu/Set' button
- Press down arrow to get to playback mode in the onscreen menu.
- Press right arrow to access this menu.
- Press down arrow until 'text stamp' is highlighted.
- Press right arrow to select.
- Choose whether to apply stamp to single or multiple photos
- Press 'Menu/set' to select photo to stamp.
- Choose which stamps to add. Date, time, age etc..
- Press 'Menu/set' again and select the 'Yes' box.
The only problem with this is that it will re-size your photos
to about 3m, which can make them grainier if you took them at a higher resolution. Unfortunately there is no other way to time stamp your photos on this camera.