Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
The monitor is a very essential part of the computer which plays a major role in displaying every data/ actions done by the computer in a way we can read, understand and appreciate with the use of colors, writings and drawings
TIPS ON PCS MONITORS AND LAPTOPS SCREEN CARE
* Do not place a magnet or any appliance that have a magnet close to your pc monitor because it will cause some color distortions to that part of the monitors that effect may not be reversible
* If the pc monitor displays “ NO SIGNAL “ on the screen or those not display any thing when booting , check the connection CABLE and make sure it is properly connected or change it if it is rusted.
* Do not place your monitors or laptops on tables with wheels to prevent accident.
* Do not spill solvents or liquids on your pcs monitors or laptop screens.
* To prevent radiations from your monitor always use the screen shield.
* Handle you laptops with care ,do not drop it or sit on it or press the screen.
* The laptop screen uses liquid crystal display (LCD) technology which makes them very fragile , always handle it with care because it is very expensive to replace a fault part.
* Store your laptops in well padded bags to prevent damage to it when it is being transported.
Posted by Ibe... on
Apr 28, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Feb 03, 2011 | Dell E173FPb 17" TFT LCD Monitor
Dec 08, 2009 | Samsung SyncMaster 753S 17" CRT Monitor
Nov 04, 2008 | Dell UltraSharp 1907FP 19" LCD Monitor
122 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!