Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
1. It could be a virus attack
2. Your hard drive could be full of information
3. Your software may be corrupted.
4. It needs an upgrade
5. you have too many unnecessary files in your registry files
6. some operating systems
1. De fragmenting : it helps reorders the files so they can be read correctly, If it is not done all your files will be all thrown around the hard drive and it will be hard for files to be located.
2. Install an anti-spy ware program to protect all of your programs.
3. Up grade your R.A.M.
4. Use a registry cleaner:When you use a registry cleaner,it helps you get rid of unnecessary files.if you don’t want to spend money a registry cleaner there are a lot of free registry cleaner’s available in the internet they are free to download. But the issue with those registry cleaner’s is that they don’t do a complete cleanup they do a little work and tell you to by the premium to do the rest. So it’s better to buy a one for money. get a good one
There many more problems and solutions to improve system performance. Just keep posted. . There is also very many freeware programs and programs you can buy that help you on your quest to a faster computer.
Posted by Ibe... on
Jul 28, 2014 | Computers & Internet
May 15, 2011 | Google Chrome
Mar 19, 2010 | Microsoft Office Word 2007 Upgrade:...
Nov 15, 2008 | Western Digital Caviar WD2500BB 250 GB...
174 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!