Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Here's how to make a Second Chance Offer:
1. Go to My eBay. You may be asked to sign in.
2. Find the "Sell" or "All Selling" heading, and click the "Sold" or "Unsold" link underneath.
3. Go to the drop-down menu in the "Action" column. You'll see a link that says "Second Chance Offer" if a Second Chance Offer is available. Click the link.
4. Click the "Continue" button.
5. Select how long you want the offer to be good and check the box next to the user ID of the member who will receive the offer. Click "Continue."
6. Check to make sure the information is correct, and then click the "Send" button.
Posted by melvin... on
Jul 02, 2017 | eBay Computers & Internet
Jul 09, 2011 | eBay Auctions
Dec 27, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Nov 04, 2010 | eBay Auctions
Aug 11, 2010 | eBay Auctions
157 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!