Tip & How-To about Audio Players & Recorders
1. buy a new battery
2. open ipod (where it joins up) with thin pice of plastic or metal
3. there will be clips holding then together. push them in and they will open.
4. open ipod carefully because there a ribon cable holding each side together
5. carefully remove the hardrive, (should have a rubber protection around it) by lifting the cable socket.
6. removie battery carefully with thin plastic or metal. try not to touch the circuit board underneath.
7. disconnect wire from ipod case. (pull them from socket)
8. attatch the new battery
9. put back in hardrive
10. put case back on and your all set.
Posted by floydo_619 on
Apr 22, 2013 | Akai Ewi4000s Electronic Wind Instrument
Jun 10, 2011 | Norelco Arcitec Electric Shaver -...
Feb 05, 2011 | Maytag PAV2300 Top Load Washer
Nov 21, 2008 | 1998 Jeep Wrangler
258 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!