Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
Internet Explorer :
1. Open Internet explorer > Tools > Internet Option
2. On the General Tab under Browsing History, click on Delete
3. On the pop up windows that opens, make sure all check box are checked that has cookies, temporary files, and etc..., then click on delete
4. Just close and re-open Internet Explorer
1. Open Mozilla Firefox > Tools > Clear Private data
2. On the pop up windows, make sure all boxes are checked as well and click on delete.
3. Close and reopen Mozilla Firefox.
Posted by Ramy de... on
Feb 21, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 15, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Feb 14, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Jan 11, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Dec 31, 2009 | Yahoo Mail
153 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!