Tip & How-To about Computers & Internet
If you purchased an item on eBay here's how you can leave feedback:
1. Click the "My eBay" link at the top of the page. You may have to sign in.
2. Place your cursor over the "Account" tab and select "Feedback" from the drop-down menu.
3. Click the "Leave Feedback" toward the top of the page.
4. On the next page, you'll see a listing of all the items you can leave feedback for. For each item, click the "Leave Feedback" link to the right of the "Action" heading. 5. Select the button indicating whether you had a positive, neutral, of negative experience.
6. In the "Comment" box, describe your trading experience (limit of 80 characters).
7. Click the "Leave Feedback" button.
Hope this helps you! Have a great day!
Posted by melvin... on
Sep 05, 2017 | eBay Computers & Internet
Oct 17, 2014 | Computers & Internet
Jul 11, 2014 | eBay Auctions
Sep 12, 2011 | eBay Auctions
390 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!