Tip & How-To about Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Did you ever send a message to the unintended recipients? And wondered how you could take the message back. This tip will help "Recall" a message. If you are using Outlook (specifically 2007) this will guide you how to take a message back from unintended recipients.
Here are the good things about this feature:
* You can recall the message that was sent to unintended recipients.
* You can recall the message that you were not yet suppose to send. Probably you are not yet done writing or you accidentally hit the send button.
* You also have an option to recall the message that was sent and replace it with a different message.
This is a down side with this feature. If your message was already opened or read by the recipient, you will not be able to recall the message.
Now here is how you do the "Recall" in Outlook 2007:
1. Go to your "Sent Items" and open the message that you can to recall.
2. On the menu bar click "Other Actions" and click on "Recall this Message".
3. A small window will pop-up and you will have different options on how you will recall the messages. Here are the options:
Posted by Jeffrey... on
Feb 16, 2011 | Yahoo Mail
Oct 25, 2010 | Yahoo Mail
Mar 27, 2010 | Microsoft Office Outlook 2007: Windows
Apr 10, 2009 | IBM Lotus Notes (d53t7ll-bl) for PC, Mac
Nov 15, 2008 | LG Shine CU720 Cellular Phone
5,257 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!