Tip & How-To about Yahoo Messenger
If you have multiple yahoo ID's and wants to login with more than one yahoo ID at the same time then don't worry, you can login with more than one yahoo ID at the same time using this tip. There is no need to install any other yahoo multi messenger version, you can easily covert your normal yahoo messenger into multi messenger and enjoy your many ID's at the same time.
Follow the given steps to change the yahoo messenger registry value:
* Click Start button and type regedit in Run option then press Enter for next.
* Locate the location to: HKEY_CURRENT_USER/Software/Yahoo/Pager/Test
* Here in right side panel, right click to create a new Dword value with name Plural and give it value 1.
* Now close the registry editor and restart your computer after any changes to go into effect.
* For signing in with new YAHOO ID open another messenger open as many messengers you need.
* If you want to disable the multiple messenger option then again open registry editor and change Plural value 1 to 0
Posted by Mohammed... on
May 11, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Apr 10, 2011 | Yahoo Messenger
Jan 14, 2011 | Computers & Internet
Nov 30, 2009 | Yahoo Messenger
Dec 25, 2008 | Yahoo Messenger
841 people viewed this tip
Usually answered in minutes!