Try to clear your computer's cache and cookies, there are times that if
the page is slow and won't load it means that the your the cache and
cookies are full.
Here's how to clear the cache of Internet Explorer 8
- Once your browser is open, press ALT on keyboard,click the Tools menu.
- Click on Delete Browsing History.
- Select "Temporary Internet Options.
- Make sure the General tab is selected.
- Click Delete Files in the Temporary Internet Files section and click OK.
- f you want the browser to automatically clear the cache whenever you close it, click the Advanced
tab. Click to check the box next to the "Empty Temporary Internet Files
folder when browser is closed" option (in the section labeled
"Security"). Click OK. This will delete everything except cookies.
Here's how if you have Firefox:
- After the browser opens, click on "Tools".
- Now click on Clear Recent History. Alternatively, you can access this menu directly by pressing Ctrl+Shift+Delete.
- Now, beside "Time range to clear", click "Everything".
- Click on Details and select only Cache.
- Select Clear Now.
Then close all the browsers and refresh your computer or reboot it. If
this will still not work you can try downloading a new browser.
You can download mozilla firefox at: www.mozilla.com
You can download flock browser at www.flock.com
wnload flock at www.flock.com